BrisWest & Magda Community Artz are hosting a gathering for Armistice Day.
On this day, at the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month one hundred years ago, the guns on the Western Front were silenced.
We invite you to join with us on this day of remembrance to:
- Grieve the dead and wounded and those who mourned them
- Remember what we heard from our family stories,
- Listen, converse – and be silent
- Share great music, food and song and
- Remind ourselves of the Brotherhood and Sisterhood of nations
Come, in common cause for peace and friendship for the good of ALL on our precious earth.
All are welcome here
- Date: 11th November, 2018
- Time: 9.30 for 10am start – 2.30pm
- Venue: BrisWest, 132 Latrobe Tce Paddington
- RSVP: By 8th November: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring soul food to share for lunch and arrange to be present for the whole day.